What does a Membership include?
- Membership includes an annual subscription to the official journal of the society, TWIN RESEARCH and HUMAN GENETICS. Members receive six high-quality journal issues in the post, as well as online access to all issues of the journal.
- ISTS members receive all communications regarding the society, the society congress, and other relevant meetings.
Who can join?
- Any individual (twin researcher, twin, parent of twin, or other person) who supports the objectives of ISTS and is willing to contribute to the achievement of those objectives is qualified to join the Society.
- Any officially organized group of individuals, e.g. Twins Club is qualified to be an Organizational Member.
How to join
- ISTS membership application or renewal can be made online at https://genepi.qimr.edu.au/ists/ists.cgi.
- Alternatively, the ISTS 2021 Membership Application/Renewal form is available as a Word document
- Please complete it and send it to:
0000000Professor Nicholas Martin
0000000QIMR Berghofer Medical Research Institute
0000000Post Office, Royal Brisbane Hospital
0000000Brisbane Queensland, 4029
0000000Fax: +61 7 3362 0101
Current dues are 180 AUD per year for full members, with discounts for students and non-professional members (see Membership form for details). This includes a subscription to the official journal of the society, Twin Research and Human Genetics. Please note that membership runs for the calendar year, January to December.